Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Project Nebula collects the following data:
1. Your email address;
2. Your public ICON wallet address;
3. Your game progression and account data, such as your preferences and your achievements in the game;
4. Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, search queries and/or browsing behaviour.
We do not collect any payment-related information about you, except for your publicly available ICON wallet address. We use your digital wallet address to guarantee your right of ownership of the Assets that you have purchased. We do not collect any other personally identifiable information about you unless you contact us directly via email, application form or social network.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
You directly provide Project Nebula with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
1. Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
2. Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
3. Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Project Nebula collects your data so that we can:
1. Provide the Game to you, to improve the Game, and to perform essential business operations. This includes operating the Game, maintaining and improving the performance of the Game, developing new features, conducting research, and providing customer support.
2. Process your orders and manage your account.
3. Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
4. Comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
We do not disclose or share your personal data to third parties outside of Project Nebula, unless you request it or unless it is necessary for providing you the best service. Project Nebula will retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Game, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us, and we will delete your personal information on request.
Project Nebula would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Project Nebula from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Project Nebula would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access – You have the right to request Project Nebula for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Project Nebula correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Project Nebula to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Project Nebula erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Project Nebula restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Project Nebula's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Project Nebula transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
1. Keeping you signed in
2. Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
1. Functionality – Project Nebula uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
2. Advertising – Project Nebula uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Project Nebula sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Email us at: email@example.com