Tallinn, Estonia - full time position
We’re looking for a seasoned full stack engineer to help us take Project Nebula to the next level! You will play an integral part in the development of Project Nebula, working on both frontend and backend features. Your involvement will include architecting, developing, shipping and supporting the product. If you're looking to work on a fun and innovative product, in an early stage startup with a passionate team, this role is for you.
What you'll do.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building and maintaining Project Nebula core features end-to-end;
- Work with a modern stack, including: AWS Services, Serverless, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Restful APIs, Vue.js;
- Drive technical design decisions with the team;
- Improve upon existing features from gameplay, performance and stability perspectives.
What we use.
- TypeScript, Node.js on back-end;
- Vue.js on front-end;
- Amazon Web Services;
- ICON SCORE (smart contracts written in Python or Java);
- CI/CD, Serverless framework.
You should have.
- Solid work experience in building production RESTful APIs;
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (we use Vue.js);
- Experience with relational databases, query optimization and schema design;
- A joy in writing clean and testable code;
- A desire to participate in code reviews and be open to feedback
- Strong communication skills that enable you to work closely with your team;
Some extra skills that would be awesome.
- Experience with AWS services common to serverless architectures (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, IAM, etc.)
- Exposure to smart contracts (we use ICON SCORE, but Solidity and similar experience is also relevant)
- Interest/experience in game development using Unity
- Exposure to modern DevOps practices, such as Infrastructure-as-Code (CDK), Monitoring and QA Automation
What you get back.
- We offer you a competitive salary and employee stock options as well! Our entire team contributes to the success of our products, and we believe in sharing our company’s earnings with all our team.
- Creative minds deserve a creative space - that’s why our brand new office is centered in Põhjala Tehas, an upcoming and awesome area in Tallinn that’s filled with cool companies, good food, events and more.
- Paid sick leave is a must and we’ll go a step above the norm, if you do fall ill. Maintain your average salary for the first 1-3 days of your sick leave when it’s registered by a doctor.
- No questions asked, enjoy three health days a year. Stay home, relax, recover and get well - whether you’re physically ill, hurting emotionally, or going through a mental struggle.
- Work remotely when you need to.
- A growing company offering tons of room for career development.
- The freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you.